Market Research Future adds new report of “Global E-Health Services Market Research Report- Forecast To 2027” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
E-health is the management of healthcare organization with the help of information and communication technology (ICT). ICT has been widely used in the form of medical health records and telemedicine. With the help of telemedicine, it is possible Data related to patients, staff and finance of the hospital is stored electronically. This has resulted into transformation in the means of storing healthcare data. Initially, data was recorded manually by the healthcare staff. But now single unique identification number is needed to be entered and all the data of the patient is available within seconds. E-health has many advantages over conventional methods of clinical data management such as avoidance of manual records and timely access to patient data. The factors driving for the growth of this market are extensive use of software and ICT healthcare, reduce cost, improve quality, availability of infrastructure for implementation of e-health and safe and adequate storage of data. Cost of installation of e-health service may act as a restraint for this market. Global market of e-health services is expected to reach USD 270 billion in 2023 from USD 120 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of approximately 12.9% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1251
Global e-health services market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type of E-Health Technologies which includes Electronic Health Records (EHR), ePrescribing, Telemedicine, big data systems, Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS), Consumer health IT, Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- On the basis of Service the market segmented into administrative services, clinical services and financial services and the end user are hospitals, clinics, health insurance companies
Main objective of this research is to provide information about E-health services market, type, services and end user.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of the various segments and sub-segments of the e-health services market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the e-health services market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by service, by end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global E-health services market.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/bioresorbable-scaffolds-market
Some of the key players in this market are:
- IBM (US)
- McKinsey & Co. (US)
- Motion Computing Inc. (US)
- Epocrates Inc. (US)
- Telecare Corp. (US)
- Proteus Digital Health (US)
- Apple (US)
- GE Healthcare (US)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (US)
- Boston Scientific Corp (US),
- Cerner (US)
- Healthcare IT companies
- Healthcare companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1251
Globally, e-health services market consists of four regions Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America is the largest market. Concentration of major market players and extensive use of software for data management in hospitals North America is driving the market in this region. Europe is the second largest market. Asia Pacific shows fastest growth in this market. Whereas the market in Middle East and Africa shows steady growth.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312