Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Dimethylacetamide Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Synopsis of Dimethylacetamide Market
Dimethylacetamide (DMAc) also known as N,N-Dimethylacetamide has CAS Number 127-19-5. The liner formula of dimethylacetamide CH3CON(CH3)2. Dehydration of the salt of dimethylamine and acetic acid also provide this compound. The reaction of dimethylamine with acetic anhydride and esters of acetic acid produced dimethylacetamide. It is a high boiling, polar, hygroscopic transparent liquid. DMAC soluble for a wide range of organic and inorganic compounds such as esters, water, ethers, ketones and aromatics compounds. It is used in the production films, fibers, and coatings. Due to polar nature of DMAC used has combined solvent and reaction catalyst in many reactions producing product in short time periods.
Dimethylacetamide has found numerous application such as pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, dye & coatings, textiles, leather, others. Increasing demand for in these activities is likely to drive the dimethylacetamide market growth. In 2014, it was predicted pharmaceuticals occupied the major share in terms of value. Agrochemicals occupied the second largest market share in 2014. In agrochemicals it was specifically utilized in fertilizer, pesticides and many others. The growing market for agrochemicals industry in developing countries in order to maintain the quality of food, agrochemical business is growing tremendously in this region specifically in India, indonesasia, brazil and many others. However, regulations of manufacturing dimethylacetamide is expected to hamper the market demand in coming years due to various industrial impurities , In-addition, it causes various health hazardous such as cancer hazard, reproductive hazard, brain damage, liver damage, owing to this the market for acrylic acid will hinder the market growth .
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2475
The market of dimethylacetamide has segmented into by applications, by end user and by region.
- On the basis of Application; it is segmented into Acrylic Fiber, Pesticides, Synthetic Resins, Intermediates, Fertilizer, Catalyst
- On the basis of End User; it is segmented into Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Dye & Coatings, Textiles, Leather
- On the basis of Region; segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, RoW, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
Study Objectives of Dimethylacetamide Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global dimethylacetamide market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dimethylacetamide-market
Key players of the global dimethylacetamide market are
- DuPont (US)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Zhejiang jiangshan Chemical Co. Ltd. (China)
- Ak-kim Kimya (Turkey)
- Taminco MGC (Nanjing)
- Fine Chemical Co.Ltd. (China)
- Dimethylacetamide manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of dimethylacetamide
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2475
Geographically, Asia-Pacific region leads the global dimethylacetamide market. China being largest producer and consumer of dimethylacetamide dominates the market segment. Huge demand from end users such as pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, dye & coatings, textiles, leather, others likely to drive the dimethylacetamide market growth. Growing demand for films, fibers, and coatings in China, India, Thailand and Indonesia has boosted the dimethylacetamide market demand. The growing capacity of natural dimethylacetamide from China is due to large number of manufacturers compared to U.S. North America is second largest market owing to production of dimethylacetamide.
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region such as:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312