Market Synopsis of Scented candles:
Scented candles refer to the candles that have artificial/synthetic or natural fragrance material mixed into the wax emitting pleasant smell while burning. Scented Candles are commercially available in different shapes, sizes, and colors which are used as decorative items or for gifting purpose.
Scented candles are mostly used to create ambience and relieve stress. The high sales of these candles can be attributed to growing popularity of various e-commerce sites, which has helped in creating a strong connection between manufacturers, suppliers and buyers. Vanilla is the most preferred fragrance for scented candles, amounts to almost 50% of the total sales of scented candles. Other popular fragrances include cinnamon, strawberry, peach, and apple or spiced apple scented candles. The upcoming trend of organic scented candles and customizing candle flavors is also leading to surge in sales of scented candles. With the rise in the number of working population, increasing urbanization coupled with growth in the disposable income along with other social factors such as increasing consumer interest in luxurious lifestyle, changing spending habits with shift towards recreation along with growing consumer awareness will continue to drive the market growth of scented candles from 2016-2022.
- Scented candles market has been segmented on the basis of Raw Material– waxes, liquid dyes, soy, glass
- Scented candles has been segmented on the basis of Product Type– jar, pillar, tea light, tumbler, vase
- Scented candles has been segmented on the basis of Distribution– channel specialty store, home décor store, e-commerce
- Scented candles has been segmented on the basis of Fragrance– fruit, flower, spice, blends
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2495
- North America dominates the scented candles market followed by Europe
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the scented candles market. India and China has shown huge potentials for scented candles market share during the period 2011-2015
Study Objectives of Scented Candles Market
- In depth analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by raw material, product type, distribution channel, fragrance and region
- To analyses key driving forces which are influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of the market
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/scented-candles-market-2495
The key players profiled in the Scented candles market are as
- Reckitt Benckiser (Air Wick) (U.K.)
- P&G (U.S.)
- Yankee Candles (U.S.)
- Colonial Candle (U.S.)
- The Conscious Candle (Australia)
- Welburn Candles Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Parcan (Netherland)
- Scented candles manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Wax manufacturers
- End users (food industry)
- Retailers and wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2495
The global Scented candles market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Among these North American region has the major market share. The market is projected to grow at a steady pace in the review period. Asia-pacific will be the fastest growing region in the scented candles market and high growth in emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and the Latin American countries, offers ample opportunities for expansion to major players. The rise in number working population and urbanization in growing economies of Asia-Pacific and Latin America, especially in China and India will be the crucial factor underlining the market growth.
The market is projected to grow at a steady pace in the forecast period, leaded by higher growth in emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and the Latin American countries, and also offers lucrative opportunities for expansion to major players.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312