Market Synopsis of Investment Analysis of Construction Industry in Indonesia
Indonesia is known as the second most productive and profitable construction market in Asia, where a huge number of construction projects are undergoing in both residential as well as non-residential sectors. For example, one of the head ventures which were started by the property developer named Lippo Karawaci is the Millennium Village and The Global Smart City which is situated on a 70 hectare in Lippon town. The development cost for these projects would be approximately $15 billion. In Indonesia, the construction industry has been growing 8% to 9% annually, due to huge demand for residential properties and growth of the property sector in major cities around the country. The public works investment is a key point in the government’s plan to provide water resources, roads and human settlement infrastructure for the long-term development.
The investment board in Indonesia is favoring to draw assets into the nation as it dispatches a huge framework program intended to quicken modernization and advanced development. Considering the historical trends, the GDP of the construction industry has grown at a higher rate than overall country’s GDP. From 2003 to 2013, the GDP has grown from 125.3 trillion RP to 907.3 trillion RP, where the industry accounts for around 10% of GDP.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1011
Study Objectives of Investment Analysis of Construction Industry in Indonesia
- To provide detailed analysis of the construction industry along with forecast for the next 5 years of the of the Indonesia Construction Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for construction industry
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/construction-industry-investment-analysis
- As per MFRF analysis, it has been estimated that the majority of the market is dominated by non-residential properties approximately around 56.67% in 2015 as compared to residential construction activities.
- The total spending in construction industry in Indonesia is accounted to Billion in 2015.
- The annual production growth rate is accounted for during the forecasted period.
- The market share of Indonesia Construction Business is estimated around.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1011
The market report for Investment Analysis of Construction Industry in Indonesia of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312