Modified starches are starch derivatives which are prepared from processing modified starches. Modified starches have better functionality in terms of solubility with cold water, stable viscosity with variations of temperature, hot fluidity and constant stability. Modified starches finds its application in the food industry (microwaveable ready meals, powdered soups, jams, and others.) and in the pulp and paper industry particularly in corrugated cardboard and paper to improve paper strength, surface appearance and others. Versatility of starches especially modified starches, makes it suitable for wide variety of food application. They are highly used as food additives as they enhances texture, viscosity, gel formation, adhesion, binding, moisture retention, film formation and more. In recent years, modified starches are also used as fat substitutes in the production of low calorie food. Globally the market for modified starches is estimated to grow at the rate of about 4.22% from 2016 to 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1038
Modified starches market has been segmented
- On the basis of Source of Modified Starches, market is segmented into corn, wheat, cassava, potato, and other sources.
- On the basis of Form, market is segmented into powder, liquid and gel.
- On basis of Application, market is segmented into food & beverages and non-food application, food application includes confectionery, processed food, beverages, and others. Non-food applications includes corrugation and papermaking, personal care, pharmaceuticals, textiles, and others includes mining & drilling, construction & building, adhesives, chemicals and animal feed.
- Corrugation & paper making is projected to dominate the market and will grow at a CAGR of 4.22%
- Rise in demand for confectionery from the range of food & beverage sector will grow at CAGR 4.25%
- In European region Germany dominates the market, followed by France
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/modified-starch-market
The leading market players in the global modified starches market primarily are
- Incorporated (U.S.)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
- Tate & Lyle PLC (U.K.)
- Agrana Beteiligungs-AG (Austria)
- Grain Processing Corporation (U.S.)
- Roquette Frères (France)
- Modified starches manufacturers
- Food and beverages manufacturers
- Personal Care
- Retailers & wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
Regional and Country Analysis of Modified starches Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the global modified starches market is poised to reach 33.10 MMT in 2022, to grow at a CAGR of 4.22 % during the forecasted period.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1038
The global modified starches market is in the entire world; to name few regions where this market exist are North America, Europe, China and Asia Pacific. Among these APAC has the major market share followed by North America. Europe is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the coming years owing to rising demand for modified starches from the paper industry, and textiles. Due to the cheap raw materials & low production costs as well as less stringent environment regulations Asia-Pacific region is in a better position to produce starch at more competitive prices than developed countries in European and North American region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312