Pervasive Computing or Ubiquitous Computing is a new technology, which helps the devices such as smartphones, computers, and smart devices to establish a connection amongst them for exchanging information for various purposes. Rapid growth of IOT in past few years and technological advancement has given the boost to the market of Pervasive Computing. Also increasing dependency of people towards technology is helping the market of Pervasive Computing to grow. Global Pervasive computing technology market has been valued at US billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US million by the end of forecasted period with incredible CAGR.
- Segmentation by Communication: WiFi, WLANs, 3G & 4G
- Segmentation by Components: Hardware (Smartphone, Sensors & Actuators, Communication Devices, Servers, Cameras, Smart Wearable Devices)
- Segmentation by Application: Energy Management, Transportation, Environment Monitoring, Security & Defense, Industrial, Logistics
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1541
Study Objective of Pervasive Computing Technology Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Pervasive Computing Technology market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by communication, by components, by application and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pervasive-computing-technology-market-1541
The key players in the market of Pervasive Computing Technology are-
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- HP (U.S.)
- AT&T Inc. (U.S.)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- E-Tron Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- SAP SE (U.S.)
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited (India)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Cloudera (U.S.)
- In September 2016, Cloudera announced the partnership with Niara for the distribution of enterprise ready advanced behavior analytics platform.
- In February 2016, Cloudera announced that communication service providers are using Cloudera Enterprise for the improvement of networks and operational analytics.
- Network service providers
- Analytics companies
- Cloud management companies
- Artificial Intelligent developers
- App development companies
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1541
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312