- By Type; Rigid and Flexible
- By Product; Bottles & jars, Bags & pouches, Lids/caps & closures, Trays
- By Application; Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer goods, Personal care
The key drivers of PET packaging are increasing foreign investment and rapid industrialization in the emerging nations. The global plastics industry is observing a continuous shift of production. Asia has become the largest and the fastest growing market for plastics in the world. The packaging industry is highly application driven. Industries such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, consumer goods among other utilize PET packaging in a big way. However, Food and beverages is the dominant industry due to increasing demand for packaged food items from all across the globe. The demand from the healthcare industry is also expected to drive the global PET packaging market to a large extent, after food & beverages. Plastic leads the market by material. It is the most preferred material when it comes to packaging due to its properties such as durability, firmness, and light-weight. On the basis of region, Asia Pacific region accounts for the fastest growing market, followed by North America and Europe. The region has seen an increased consumption of PET packaging from all major industries. The global PET packaging market size was valued at around USD 53 billion in 2015 and is expected to cross USD 75.4 Billion at CAGR of approximately 5.6% by 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1779
The key players of global pet packaging market report include
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Plastic Group Inc.,
- Graham Packaging
- CCL Industries Inc.
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Gerresheimer AG
- Huhtamaki Group
- KG Resilux NV
- Klöckner Pentaplast Company
- GTX Hanex Plastic Sp. z o.o
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pet-packaging-market
Study Objectives of PET Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global PET Packaging Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global PET Packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, product, application, and regions
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1779
Regional Analysis of Global PET Packaging Market
APAC is the fastest growing market for PET packaging, followed by North America and Europe. The share of APAC is attributed to the rapid urbanization and population growth. The emerging nations of APAC are seen as low cost regions which induces the industrial growth. This further fuels the demand for such packaging across various industries. The demand for packaged food has gone up in Asian countries due to changing lifestyles and thus the demand for packaging materials in the sector has increased. After the economic liberalization the growth in the plastic industry was boosted in India. Asia has become the largest and the fastest growing market for plastics in the world.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312