Intravenous (IV) Solutions are intended to be administered into the patients who are deficient in nutrients or at the time of serious dehydration. These solutions are given to the patients whose fluid volume or body nutrients fall. Many companies manufacture packaged intravenous fluids or products or compounds which can be mixed with sterile water to prepare a solution for intravenous administration. The market for intravenous solutions is growing swiftly. The market for Intravenous (IV) Solution is expected to reach USD 11,511.2 million by 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.69% during the forecast period 2016-2022. The factors which drive the growth of the market are the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, rising acceptance of vitamin C intravenous treatment therapy to treat colorectal cancer.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1235
Global Intravenous (IV) Solution Market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type; which comprises of total parenteral solution, peripheral parenteral solution
- On the basis of Nutritional Content; the market is segmented into amino acid solution, carbohydrates, vitamins & minerals, parenteral lipid emulsion
- On the basis of End User; the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory and home care
- The global Intravenous (IV) Solution market and is expected to reach USD 11,511.2 million by 2022
- By type, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) holds the largest market share of global Intravenous (IV) Solution market and is expected to reach USD 4,940.0 million in 2016
- By nutritional content, amino acid solution holds the largest market share of global Intravenous (IV) Solution market is expected to reach USD 2,385.0 million in 2016
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intravenous-solution-market-1235
Key Players for Global Intravenous (IV) Solution Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- ICU Medical, Inc. (U.S.)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- Fresenius Kabi AG (Germany)
- Baxter (U.S.)
- Amanta Healthcare (India)
- Terumo Medical Corporation (Tokyo),
- Grifols S.A. (Spain)
- Intravenous (IV) Solution Manufacturer
- Intravenous (IV) Solution Vendors
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1235
Regional Analysis of Global Intravenous (IV) Solution Market:
The global market for Intravenous (IV) Solution is growing rapidly. The market for Intravenous (IV) Solution is growing with the CAGR of 7.69% during the forecast period from 2016-2022. North America accounts for the largest market share in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 4,276.5 million in 2016. This growth is attributed to the factors such as high IV consumption number, high prevalence of chronic diseases.
Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing market for real time health monitoring devices, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.34% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2022, is due to the emergence of high-quality and better healthcare infrastructure and institutions in this region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312