Automotive front end module are multipiece assemblies that integrate the large number of parts such as forward light, radiator and cooling fans, bumpers, air conditioning condensers, and others. Rising demand for reduction in weight for vehicles and increasing demand for technically advanced light weight front end modules are expected to surge the demand for the automotive front end module. As the structure of the modular FEM can be standardized which allows common design to be used in multiple models hence leads to cost saving. Also, FEMs can be installed late in the assembly sequence which saves time and cost during the manufacturing process of the vehicle. As per trend, light weight composites FEM such as polypropylene are used in the vehicles to increase the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle which in turn expected to contribute in the growth of the automotive front end module market. The global automotive front end module market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 6% from 2016 to 2022.
- By Material; Steel, Composite, Plastic
- By Component; Headlight, Front Grill, Radiator, Condenser, Horn Assembly, Oil Cooler
- By Vehicle; Passenger, Commercial
- By Region
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2016
Study Objectives of Global Automotive Front end module Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Automotive Front end module market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Automotive Front end module market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Material, component, vehicle type and region
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Automotive Front end module market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automotive-front-end-module-market
The key players of Global Automotive Front end module Market report include-
- Mahle GmbH
- Faurecia SA, Denso Corporation
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Hbpo Group
- Magna International Inc.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Plastic Omnium
- SL Corporation
- Valeo S.A.
- Manufacturers of Automotive Front end module
- Traders, distributors, and automotive Front end module suppliers
- Government and research organization
- Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2016
Regional Analysis of Global Automotive Front end module Market
Asia-Pacific is the major regions for the automotive front end module market. Asia-Pacific is expected to show significant growth in automotive front end module market. Emerging economies like China, India, are expected to drive the market due to increasing demand for vehicles, increasing middle class disposable income & purchasing power is expected to drive the market for automotive front end module. European region is expected to witness the moderate demand because of the market maturity.
- Geographical analysis across 17 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five players in the market
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312