The Middle East Potassium Feldspars is expected to witness steady CAGR of 3.9% between 2016 and 2022.
Potassium feldspars are aluminum silicates abundant minerals group which contains potassium minerals with the linear formula KAlSi3O3. Potassium feldspars are a group of polymorphs, polymorphs being minerals that have the same chemical composition but slightly different crystal structures. Despite their different crystal structures, the potassium feldspars are very similar to one another in appearance such as orthoclase, sanidine and microcline. These species are never found in pure form in nature they always available in mixture form. Potassium feldspars is widely used in an array of applications such as glass, ceramic & tiles, enamel frits and glazes, abrasives, and others. Increasing in demand of growing glass industry and ceramic & tiles industry will boost the market of potassium feldspars another growing segment in the glass industry is solar glass which is used in the production of solar cells.
Additionally, increasing use of post-consumer glass collected through local government and neighborhood recycling programs continued to provide additional competition for traditional raw materials, such as feldspar in the manufacture of glass containers. Nepheline syenite is the major substitute material of potassium feldspars. Feldspar also can be replaced in some of its end uses by electric furnace slag, clays, or talc.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2557
Study Objectives of Potassium Feldspars Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Middle East Potassium Feldspars Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide country level market analysis and future outlook for Middle East region
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/middle-east-potassium-feldspars-market-2557
Key players of the Middle East high potassium feldspars market are
- United Mining Investments Co., (Saudi Arabia)
- The QUARTZ Corp (France)
- Şişecam Group (Turkey)
- Kaolin Industrial Minerals San.
- Inc (Turkey)
- POLAT MADEN SANAYI VE TICARET A.S. (Turkey)
- IMERYS SERAMIK HAMMADDELERI SAN.VE TIC.A.Ş. (Turkey)
- KALEMADEN ENDUSTRIYEL HAMMADDELER SAN.VE TIC.A.S. (Turkey)
- GENSA KIMYA SANAYI VE TICARET A.S. (Turkey)
- Potassium Feldspars manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Potassium Feldspars
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2557
The report covers brief analysis of Middle East region:
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312