Next generation a power semiconductor is a new in power semiconductors. Currently silicon based power semiconductors is not able to satisfy the need of the work, thus companies are trying to develop next generation power semiconductors by use of SiC and GaN which will provide better electric connectivity. Market of Next Generation Power Semiconductors has been valued at US million which is growing with the CAGR of and expected to reach market size of US billion by the end of forecasted period.
- Segmentation by Product Material: GaN (Gallium Nitride) and SiC (Silicon Carbide)
- Segmentation by Device: Diode, MOSFET/IPD and IGBT/Power module.
- Segmentation by Applications: Renewable energy, Hybrid & electric vehicle, smart homes, LED lights among others.
- Segmentation by Region: America’s, Europe, Asia-Pacific & RoW.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1079
Study Objective of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Next-Generation Power Semiconductors market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product material, by device, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/next-generation-power-semiconductors-market
The prominent players in the market of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors are-
- Infineon Technologies (Germany)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Mitsubishi Motors (Japan)
- Toshiba (Japan), Fairchild (U.S.)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- Fuji Electric (Japan), Semikron (U.S.)
- Vishay Intertechnology (U.S.)
- Renesas Electronics (Japan)
- In June 2016, Infineon Technologies announced the successful acquisition of Cree, Inc.
- In May 2016, NXP Semiconductors announced the new product launch of new multi-channel LED Driver IC for automotive.
- In December 2015, STMicroelectronics announced that Toyota industry is using STMicroelectronics Microcontrollers and Power Semiconductors for Voltage Converter.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1079
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312