- Segmentation by Battery Type: Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2), Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4), Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (LiNiCoAlO2) & Lithium Titanate (Li4Ti5O12) among others.
- Segmentation by Material Type: Anode Materials, Cathode Materials, Electrolyte & Separator.
- Segmentation by Application: Consumer Electronics (Laptop & Smartphone, Wearable Devices, UPS), Energy (Grid Storage and Renewable Energy Storage), Automotive & Industrial Heavy Equipment (Cars, Buses, Motorbike, Cranes and mining equipment’s, Trains & Aircrafts), Other.
Lithium-ion Battery is a kind of rechargeable battery which is used in various industries for various purposes. These batteries consists great life cycle with the high energy density. From the last decade, Lithium-ion Battery market has seen tremendous growth due to the high demand from the consumer electronics and automotive sectors. As new devices are coming in market and runs on portable power source, Lithium-ion battery has become a great option.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/979
The prominent players in the market of Lithium-ion Battery are-
- Panasonic Sanyo (Japan)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) (Japan)
- LG Chem. (South Korea)
- SAMSUNG SDI Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Li-Tec Battery GmbH (Germany)
- Toshiba (Japan), A123 Systems (U.S.)
- GS Yuasa (Japan)
- SK Energy (South Korea)
- BYD (China)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Beijing Pride Power (BPP) (China) among others.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/lithium-ion-battery-market
Study Objective of Lithium-ion Battery Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Lithium-ion market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by application, by material type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market.
- In April 2016, BYD Company announces the plans of obtaining the lithium supply to cut down the cost of battery.
- In April 2016, SK Energy announces the expansion plans for production of lithium-ion battery separator.
- In December 2015, Sony Corporation announces the plan of boosting the Lithium-ion battery performance up to 20% by 2020.
- In June 2015, A123 Systems announced the increase in the production capacity 3.3 million cells to 4.3 million cells.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/979
Asia-Pacific is dominating the market of Lithium-ion Batteries with the market share. The main factors behind this growth are the growth of consumer electronics market in China, Japan and India. As Asia-Pacific accounts for more than 40% of global population and most of the countries of this region is in developing phase, high adoption rate of consumer electronic products and high consumption of automotive products making the Asia-Pacific a leader in this market. Europe stands as the second biggest market of Lithium-ion Market followed by North America which accounts market share.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East& Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312