The key players in the market of Intelligent Threat Security are;
- Cyveillance (U.S.)
- Dell Secureworks (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Intel Security (U.S.)
- Juniper Networks (U.S.)
- Symantec (U.S.)
- Trend Micro (Japan)
- Webroot (U.S.)
- BAE Systems Plc (U.K.)
- FireEye Inc.(U.S.)
- Enterprise IT
- Distribution Centers
- Software Developers
- Cyber security Companies
- Telecom Service providers
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intelligent-threat-security-market
- Segmentation by Solution: Log Management, Security Information and Event management, Risk Management, Identity and Access management and among others.
- Segmentation by Services: Managed and Professional
- Segmentation by Deployment: On Cloud and On premises
- Segmentation by Vertical: IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Government and among others.
Threat intelligence, is also known as cyber threat intelligence, it is an evidence-based knowledge, which includes context, indicators, mechanisms, and actionable advice, about an existing danger to assets. It provides refine information about potential or current attacks that threaten an organization. The purpose of the threat intelligence security is to help the organization to understand the risk of the most common and severe external threat such as zero-day threats, advance persistent threats and exploits. With the advancements in cloud, Big Data analytics and the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model, the threat intelligence paradigm has shifted to the next-generation network security system. Global Intelligent Threat Security market has been valued at US millions in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US millions by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1577
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Intelligent Threat Security Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Intelligent Threat Security market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1577
- In February 2016, FireEye announced announces acquisition of Invotas International Corporation.
- In May 2016, BAE Systems announced the collaboration with Fujitsu on cyber threat intelligent sharing.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312