- By Materials; Metals, Plastics, Glass, Paperboard
- By Product; Bottles, Cups & Tubs, Trays
- By Application; Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Personal Care, Consumer Goods
- By Region; North America, Europe, APAC and ROW
The rising demand for preserved food items and ready-to-cook meals in the era of changing lifestyles has become the reason for the growth of the packaging market. In the recent years the demand for safe and healthy foods has been driving the market. Therefore, materials like metals, plastics, glass, paperboard, pulp, wood, timber, and paper pallets are expected to be in demand. Food and beverages is the dominant industry in the global rigid packaging market. The demand from the healthcare industry is expected to drive the global rigid packaging market to a large extent, after food & beverages.
Plastic leads the market by material. It is the most preferred material when it comes to packaging due to its properties such as durability, firmness, and light-weight. On the basis of region, Asia Pacific region accounts for the fastest growing market, followed by North America and Europe. The region has seen an increased consumption of rigid packaging market due to the growing urbanization, especially in the emerging nations like India and China. The global rigid packaging market size was valued at around USD 187 billion in 2015 and is expected to cross USD 275 Billion at CAGR of 6% by 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1772
The key players of global rigid packaging market report include
- Amcor Limited, Bemis Company Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- 3M Company, Ball Corporation
- Ardagh Group
- Tray Pack Corporation
- Nampak Ltd.
- DS Smith Plc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/rigid-packaging-market
Study Objectives of Rigid Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Rigid Packaging Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Rigid Packaging Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, product, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Rigid Packaging Market.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1772
Regional Analysis of Global Rigid Packaging Market
APAC is the fastest growing market for rigid packaging, followed by North America and Europe. The share of APAC is attributed to the rapid urbanization and population growth. The region is seen with increased investment in healthcare and food safety to support the economic development and changing lifestyles. Development of innovative packaging materials like eco-friendly materials fueled the growth of the market. This further increased the demand for such packaging materials in food and beverages and healthcare industries. North America, Europe, APAC and emerging nations like India, China and Brazil are expected to increase the market.
The rising incomes of average consumers in countries like Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines is also expected to increase the demand for healthcare, packaged food & beverages, and industrial goods, thereby increasing the consumption of such packaging materials.
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312