For the purpose of this study, MRFR has segmented the Cognitive Computing market on the basis of Technology, Domains and Users;
- Segmentation by Technology; Machine Learning, NLP (Natural Language Processing) among others.
- Segmentation by Domain; SMEs and Large Business Units.
- Segmentation by End Users; Healthcare, BFSI, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Defense, Retail among others.
Cognitive Computing is a modern technology, which simulates the process of human thoughts into computerized model. This technology is capable of self-learning which uses the gestures, patterns recognition, data mining and NLP (Natural Language Processing) to act like a human brain. Industries are using Cognitive Computing technology with big data analytics to get the better and accurate output.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1533
The key players in the market of Cognitive Computing technology are;
- IBM (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (U.S.)
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- SAS Institute Inc. (U.S.)
- Numenta (U.S.)
- Enterra Solutions LLC (U.S.)
- PTC (U.S.)
- Palantir (U.S.)
- Games Manufacturers
- Distribution Centers
- Software Developers
- Manufacturing Companies
- Healthcare Service providers
- In September 2016, IBM announced the partnership with MIT for the development of cognitive computing.
- In May 2015, PTC announced the acquisition of Cold Light a leader in the big data analytics and big data learning.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cognitive-computing-technology-market
Study Objective of Cognitive Computing Technology Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cognitive Computing Technology Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Cognitive Computing Technology market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cognitive Computing Technology Market
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1533
North America is dominating the market of Cognitive Computing technology market with the market share of increasing volume of unstructured data and technology advancement are few factors which is driving the market. Heavy investment in R&D sector from the major players in this region is also helping the market to grow. North America Cognitive Computing technology market has been valued at US millions in the year 2015 which is expected to reach US millions by the end of forecasted period. Europe holds of Cognitive Computing technology market with market share. Asia-Pacific has rich presence of manufacturing industry where Cognitive Computing technologies are being deployed. Increase cloud services are one of key factor which is supporting the market in this region. This market has been valued at US millions in the year 2015 which is growing with the CAGR and expected to grow at US millions by end of forecasted period.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312