- Segmentation by type: SLL (Single Level Cell), MLL (Multi Level Cell) and TLL (Triple Level Cell)
- Segmentation by Storage Interface: SATA, SAS and PCIe.
- Segmentation by Storage Capacity: Less than 250 GB, 251GB to 500GB, 501GB to 1 TB and more than 1 TB.
- Segmentation by Application: PCs, laptops, data centers among others
Solid State Drive or SSD is a new technology in the data storage and an alternative to the traditional storage device HDD. SSD performs faster than HDD and currently growing with rapid space. Data centers are the key application area where the SDD can be used. Currently this market has been valued at US billion and expected to reach US billion by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1028
The prominent players in the market of solid state drive are-
- Samsung (South Korea)
- Intel (U.S.), SanDisk (U.S.)
- Micron Technology, Inc. (U.S.)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- Lite-On (Taiwan)
- Western Digital (U.S.)
- Fusion-Io (U.S.)
- Google (U.S.)
- Kingston Technology (U.S.)
- Netapp (U.S.)
- OCZ (U.S.)
- In July 2016, Samsung launched world’s largest SSD which has storage capacity of 15 TB.
- In April 2016, SanDisk launched Half-Terabyte SDD for everyday computing.
- In April 2016, Micron Technology, Inc. announced the increase in product portfolio by adding two PCIe SSDs.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/solid-states-drives-market
Study Objective of Solid States Drives (SSD) Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Solid States Drives (SSD) Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Solid States Drives market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by storage interface, by storage capacity, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Solid States Drives (SSD) Market
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1028
Currently North America is dominating the market of solid state market. North America has high consumption rate for laptops and desktop and SSDs are the new replacement for hard disks. As it comes with bundle of features and advances that hard disk, market for SSD in North America is growing. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market and also the second biggest market for solid state drives. Currently Asia-Pacific holds market share and has been valued at US followed by Europe which accounts for market share.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312