Global Acrylic Fiber Market is expected to grow at USD 5,512 million by 2022 growing with the CAGR of 4.2% from 2016 to 2022. Acrylic fiber is highly used in wardrobe, furnishing, industrial and others as the acrylic fiber have properties which includes light weight, soft and warm along with this it can be dyed well along with this it has the characteristics of being color fastness. The market has been facing a sluggish growth due to increase in price of raw materials. Acrylic fiber has various substitutes’ namely polyester, cellulose, nylon and others and raw material for these are available easily even for large scale production. Owing to this acrylic fiber manufacturers are facing significant challenge in coping with the market.
On basis of end-use segment the market is segmented into wardrobe, furnishing, industrial and others. The wardrobe segment is expected to grow tremendously at the CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Wardrobe segment is growing tremendously due to characteristics of acrylic fiber for which it is used in jersey, sweaters, blankets, pile sheets, western wigs and others.
Geographically, maximum consumer of acrylic fiber market belongs to Asia-Pacific followed by Middle East & Africa and all of them contribute greatly in the growth of the market. Europe and North America are facing sluggish market growth rate. Growth in the Asia- Pacific acrylic fiber market is largely attributed to growing use of acrylic fiber for various applications along with macroeconomic growth of textile industry in the region.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2125
Key Players of the global Acrylic Fiber market are
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş. (Aksa)
- Dralon, Aditya Birla Group
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Group Company
- taekwang industrial co. Ltd.
- Exlan Japan Co. Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Indian Acrylics Limited
- Pasupati Acrylon Ltd.
- Vardhman Acrylics Ltd.
- Acrylic fiber manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of acrylic fiber
- Application industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/acrylic-fiber-market
Study Objectives of Acrylic Fiber Market:
- Studying market overview of acrylic fiber
- Estimating the market size by form, by blending and by end-use
- To provide insights about market drivers, restrains and opportunities
- To provide geographic market analysis and future outlook with respect to North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East & Africa along with other parts of the world.
- To analyze the present status and future growth of global acrylic fiber market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market and broadly analyzing their core competencies
- To evaluate competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments in the global acrylic fiber market
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2125
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region such as:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Reasons to Buy
- This report includes an in-depth study analysis of acrylic fiber market
- It covers market segmentation by form, by blending and by end-use
- It helps in identifying region wise major suppliers and understanding the consumption pattern.
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support investments in acrylic fiber and allied companies by providing detail on the fast growing segments and regions.
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies and method of cost effectiveness related to various products mentioned in the report.
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interview with major producing companies and industry experts who are supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312