Synopsis of the Global Elastomeric Coating Market
The market for elastomeric coating is driven by the growth of building and construction industry across the globe. Elastomeric Coating is used across various applications such as roof coating, wall coating and floor coating among others. This makes the construction industry the largest end-user market for this type of coating. Elastomeric Coating is preferred over the traditional paints and coatings due to greater film thickness, elasticity, rigidity and good adhesive properties. This boosts the popularity of this coating material among all the industries.
Wall Coating was valued to have the largest market by application in 2015 and is expected to continue the trend by 2022. Acrylic is expected to lead the market share by type in the forecasted period. Furthermore, the increased demand for automobiles from all the major regions globally have led to the growth of the automotive industry. The various types of these coating materials are consumed for coating applications in automotive plastic components.
The global elastomeric coating market was valued close to USD 5.8 Billion in 2015 and is expected to grow further to around USD 14 Billion by 2022. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 15% in the forecasted period.
- By Type; Acrylic, Silicone, Polyurethane
- By Technology; Waterborne, Solvent borne and High Radiation Cured System
- By Application; Wall Coatings, Roof Coatings, Floor Coatings
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1699
Study Objectives of Global Elastomeric Coating Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Elastomeric Coating market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Elastomeric Coating market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Type, Technology, Application and by Region
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Elastomeric Coating market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/elastomeric-coating-market
The key players of Global Elastomeric Coating Market report include-
- BASF SE
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- PPG Industries Inc.
- The Valspar Corporation
- Clariant AG
- Jotun A/S
- Progressive Painting Inc.
- BEHR Process Corporation
- Nippon Paints
- Rodda Paints
- Dulux Group
- Raw material Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1699
Regional Analysis of Global Elastomeric Coating Market
APAC is the key driver for the drastic growth of the market. The region is expected to show increasing demand for coating products due to rising population in the region, and growing research & developments in end-use industries.
However, in 2015, North America accounted for the largest market share, in terms of volume and value and is expected to grow steadily over the forecasted period. Europe and Rest of the World are also expected to grow from 2016 to 2022.
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312