Market Synopsis of Kinesio Tape Market:
Kinesio taping is a rehabilitative taping technique based on body’s own natural healing process. It provides support and stability to patient’s joints and muscles without hampering the blood circulation and range of organic motion of the body. The Kinesio Taping is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, to support muscles in movement, and to relax tired muscles. Kinesio tapes are used for body problems ranging from headaches to foot problems. The kinesio tape industry is growing rapidly. Middle East & Africa market for Kinesio tape is expected to grow at the rate of about 7.5% from 2016 to 2022.
- The Kinesio tape Middle East & Africa market is expected to reach $63.8 million by 2022.
- Rehab Centers holds the share of about 27% of the Middle East & Africa Kinesio tape market.
- UAE holds the market share of 43.2% of Middle East & Africa Kinesio tape market and is anticipated to reach $11.8 million by the end of forecast period.
Kinesio tape market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type; this comprises of roll form, and precuts.
- On the basis of Applications; the market is segmented into sports protection, and medical rehabilitation.
- On the basis of End User; the market is segmented into hospitals, rehab centers, professional athletes.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1350
Study objectives of Kinesio Tape Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the kinesio tape market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the kinesio tape market based on various factors- price analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to geographies and their countries- Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by application, by end user, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East & Africa kinesio tape market.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/kinesio-tape-market
Key Players for Kinesio tape Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Atex Medical Co. Ltd.,
- Changzhou DL Medical & Health Equipment Co. Ltd,
- FysioTape B.V.,
- Kinesio USA (Kinesio Holding Corporation),
- KT Health (KT Tape),
- Mueller Sports Medicine Inc,
- Nitoms,Inc. (Nitto Denko Corporation),
- Kinesio tape manufacturers & Suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1350
Regional Analysis of Kinesio tape Market:
UAE is the largest market for Kinesio tape in Middle East & Africa. Oman is the second-largest market and expected to be the fastest growing market. Furthermore Kuwait & Qatar markets are expected to have a limited but steady growth in market for Kinesio tape.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312